Last Updated: September 3, 2019
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
We may collect various information from you, including your first and last name, address, telephone number, email address and subject of inquiry, your interaction with our Service and social media sites, and other information you provide to us. We may collect this information in various ways, including through your interaction with the Service and through your communications with us.
You may also provide us with information about your child, including first name, date of birth and gender. This information is optional and is only used to deliver a more personalized product. When you create an account, we collect personal information such as your name, mailing and billing address, telephone number, email address and credit card information. Our current third-party service provider for processing payments is Stripe, Inc. You can learn more about how Stripe, Inc. uses your personal information here: https://www.stripe.com/privacy.
We may use “cookies” for authentication, analytics, performance, functional and marketing purposes. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the computer hard drive or memory containing information about the user.
You may modify your browser’s settings so that your browser stops accepting cookies or prompts you before accepting a cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may still use the Service, but certain areas or features may not function properly.
Interest-Based Advertising / Remarketing
You can opt out of these interest-based advertising campaigns by turning off cookies in your browser, as described above. Please note that if you opt-out of interest-based advertising you may still see advertisements from us on other websites. However, they will not be customized based on your browsing history on our Site.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve our Service;
- to communicate with you about your request;
- to administer our provision of, and your payment for, products or services you request from us;
- to register your account and authenticate you when you log into account;
- to administer the Service;
- to personalize and improve your experience;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Service and our business;
- to collect debts owed to us; and
- to provide or offer updates, promotions and announcements.
How do we share your information?
We may share the information we collect from you as follows:
- we may use third-party service providers to help us provide, analyze and improve the Service (including, but not limited to, development, data storage, maintenance, marketing, analytics and payment processing);
- we may share information about you as permitted or required by law, for example with regulators and law enforcement agencies; and
- we may share aggregated demographic or otherwise non-personal information with our partners, such as usage statistics of the Service.
How you may change or delete your information?
You may correct and update personal information which you provided by accessing your account through the Site.
Storage of Personal Information
Your personal information may be stored by us or our third-party service providers outside of Canada. If your personal information is stored outside of Canada, it may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect your personal information. For example, our Service is protected with SSL encryption software. However, no method of electronic
transmission is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Additional Protections for Minors
The Service is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from these individuals. If you become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the email address below and we will take steps to delete such information.