By submitting payment or otherwise indicating your acceptance, you agree to the following terms and conditions (these “Terms”):
- Payment. You can submit payment for your order through the link in this invoice using the credit card and other payments methods which are offered.
- Shipping. Except where otherwise stated on the Invoice, all orders are to be shipped as soon as possible after the receipt of payment. Any delivery date provided to you is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Shipping Charges. If you are responsible for any shipping charges, it will be specified on the invoice. You are responsible for any applicable tariffs, duties, export or custom charges.
- Live Sessions. You may reschedule or cancel an in-person or virtual live session at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date. After that time, all fees paid for live sessions are non-refundable. However, if we are unable to attend an in-person live session due to a government order, the live session may be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable date even if it is within 30 days prior to the scheduled date. You agree that we are not responsible for supervising participants during live sessions.
- Instructions and Supervision. When using products, please ensure that you follow any instructions that have been included and that minors only use products with adult supervision.
- Title and Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon the delivery of the order to the shipping address which you provided.
- Limited Warranty. We warrant that all orders will be delivered to you free from damage. If any product in an order is damaged, your sole remedy is to return the damage product for a replacement product in accordance with these Terms. We do not provide any other or warranties with respect to the order including, without limitation, (a) of merchantability; (b) of fitness for a particular purpose; or (c) against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party; whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or aggravated damages, lost profits or revenues or diminution in value, arising out of, or relating to, and/or in connection with any breach of these Terms, regardless of (a) whether such damages were foreseeable, (b) whether or not we were advised of the possibility of such damages, and (c) the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort or otherwise) upon which the claim is based. Our sole and entire maximum liability, for any reason, and your or any third party’s sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the actual amount paid by you for the order.
- Returns. If any product delivered to you is damaged, you may obtain a replacement product by contacting us at email@example.com within five (5) days of delivery of the damaged product and provide us in a timely manner such information as we request in respect of the damaged product. If we determined a product was damaged, we will send a replacement product within a reasonable period of time following receipt of the returned damaged product (if we request that you return the product). If we request that you return the damaged product, the product must be unused and returned with their original packaging and in accordance with any instructions provided by us. You are responsible for all shipping charges for returned product and you bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, tsunami, war (whether or not declared), terrorism, explosion, governmental actions, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.